Windovert Sliding Panels are the latest fashion in sun and light control. The panels, which slide open and closed, can be made from a variety of fabrics. Ideal for areas where you don’t want blinds stacked at the top of a door or window.
- One of the benefits of the Sliding Panels is that they can be installed to stack on the left, right or centre of a doorway or window
- The Sliding Panels are either wand or cord operated
- The standard panel overlap is 150mm. The following overlaps are available on request 50mm, 100mm, 150mm or 200mm
- Each panel has a minimum width of 600mm and a maximum width of 1200mm
- The fewer panels there are the wider the panels will be
Recommended Specification for Specifiers
“Supply and installation of Windovert panel tracks with 600mm width panels (or similar and approved) in colour …….. inclusive of all components and operating system. Overlap between panels to be 150mm”
- No. of widths and heights required. Total m2 is not enough to get accurate quote.
- Maximum height 3000mm.
- Refer to our Windovert Online Estimator to get an estimated price.